Create a new Repl on Repl.it named “L2 Challenge 3: Task 2” Convert the below data into Python dictionaries. You should add all of your dictionaries to a list called people
When you’ve added their data to a list of dictionaries complete the following tasks:
2. Iterate over the array of people and for each print their details to the console in a human readable way. For example:
Name: Jane Doe
3. Next, add an input prompt that will ask the user for what action they want to do
The input will accept two answers “Add” or “Remove”
4. If the user types “Add”, show inputs in the console in a row that will ask the user for their Name, Age and if they are Employed or not.
Create a new dictionary with the properties entered Add the new person to people list Print the updated list of people to the console.
5. If the user types “Remove”, show an input in the console asking which user should be deleted.
If the user types the name of an existing person then that person should be removed from the “people” list e.g. if the user types “Jane” then Jane Doe will be removed from the “people” array Print the updated list of people to the console.
6. Finally, show the input prompt from Step 2 again.
Can you work out a way to always keep on asking the user for their next input after each Add or Remove flow has been completed?
Consider using a while loop.